Simon Sinek LIVE in New Zealand | The Infinite Game
AmCham NZ is delighted to partner with The Growth Faculty to present best-selling author, TED phenomenon and self-described optimist, Simon Sinek LIVE.In this exclusive half day event, Simon will offer his famously fresh perspective on leadership, strategy, culture and creating a sustainable business in a disrupted world.
Following sell-out events in 2017, Simon returns to present new research from his highly anticipated book, The Infinite Game.
Business is an infinite game, yet so many leaders make decisions with an outdated and finite mindset. Simon will show you how The Infinite Mindset sparks the desire to create, innovate and tackle disruption head on, and boldly confront some of the biggest challenges facing leaders today.
You will learn how to apply the five essential practices of The Infinite Mindset, to create and sustain a culture of trust and transparency and re-frame competition and conflict.
YOU WILL LEARN….
This exclusive half-day seminar will provide you with refreshingly new insights into the future of leadership including how to:
- Work towards a higher goal, find fulfillment and execute with purpose
- Apply the five essential practices of The Infinite Mindset
- Create and sustain a culture of trust and transparency
- Re-frame competition to ignite opportunities for growth
- Lead a flexible, durable and focused organisation
ABOUT SIMON SINEK…
Described as “a visionary thinker with a rare intellect,” Simon teaches leaders and organisations how to inspire people. His achievements include:
- Author of five books including global best-seller, Start With Why
- TED phenomenon; his first Ted Talk in 2009 became the third most watched of all time
- Simon's interview on Millennials in the Workplace garnered over 80 million views within a week
- Consultant to Ernst & Young, American Airlines, Disney, Deutsche Bank and Mars
- Speaker for United Nations, United States Air Force, Marine Corps and the Navy
2017 DELEGATES SAID…
"Great practical insights, that can be applied to my job and future career."
Nathan Wheat, Deloitte
"Vision and execution - brilliant combination."
Teresa Collis, Siemens
"Relevant, Timely & Inspirational."
Jo Newman, Taking Shape
"The ability to adopt an infinite mindset is a prerequisite for any leader who aspires to leave their organization in better shape than they found it."
Simon Sinek LIVE in 2017 sold out. This event will be no different.
AMCHAM NZ NETWORK SAVE $45 ON PREMIUM TICKETS
EARLY BIRD ON NOW
Sydney - 23rd March | Melbourne - 25th March | Auckland - 30th March
Early bird rate until 6 December 2019.
Premium Tickets AmCham Member Rates:
Individual $550 inc GST
Group Rate (4 to 9) $550 inc GST
Group Rate (10 or more) $495 inc GST
- Premium reserved seating in the auditorium. Seating allocated by registration date.
- Delegates bag including program, notebook and pen
- Morning tea catering provided
VIP Tickets: - $1295 inc GST (limited to 100)
- Front seating at the seminar
- Private red-carpet VIP entrance and fast track registration
- Private VIP area for Breakfast, morning tea
- Private VIP lunch with a Q & A with Simon
- Individual photo + Meet and greet with Simon Sinek
- Signed copy of “The Infinite Game”
- Special VIP lanyard
- Special VIP delegate pack including VIP gift, program, notebook and pen
Date: Monday 30 March 2020
Venue: Aoeta Centre, Auckland
Timing: 09:30am – 13:15pm