2017 AmCham-DHL Express Success & Innovation Awards
We invite you to join us celebrating the 17th Annual AmCham-DHL Express Success & Innovation Awards
held in conjunction with United Airlines
for companies doing business with the USA.
The awards honour companies using entrepreneurship and innovation in achieving success in the fast moving, highly competitive U.S market.
The awards presented this year will be:
- - Importer of the Year from the USA
- - Exporter of the Year – under NZ$1m
- - Exporter of the Year – NZ$1m to NZ$10m
- - Exporter of the Year – over NZ$10m
- - Investor of the Year to or from the US
- - Contribution to Tourism
- - Bilateral Service Award with the USA
One of the above will be chosen as the Supreme Winner
- - AmCham Supporter of the Year
We look forward to a fantastic evening celebrating the success of our winners who continue a proud tradition of partnership with the United States
When 3rd August
Where Pullman Hotel, Princes Street, Auckland
Timing Pre-dinner drinks 6.00 pm for 6.30 pm
Dress code Black tieTickets $240 inc GST per person
$2,400 inc GST for a table of 10 MC: Rachel Smalley
Key note speaker: The Hon. Steven Joyce
In addition to AmCham, DHL Express and United Airlines, the awards are supported by: 3M New Zealand, Baldwins, Fonterra Co-operative, the Pullman Hotel Auckland and media sponsor The Business.
Registrations will not be refunded if bookings are cancelled after 31st July 2017.