“The two best friends of execution are simplicity and transparency.” Chris McChesneyCreate an execution culture to deliver on your most important strategic priorities for breakthrough results.
AmChamNZ is delighted to partner with The Growth Faculty in bringing you 4 Disciplines Of Execution, an unmissable one-day workshop with Wall Street Journal #1 best-selling co-author of The 4 Disciplines of Execution, Chris McChesney.
Learn the simple, repeatable and proven formula of The 4 Disciplines of Execution. Be empowered to establish a culture of execution across your organisation and a clear line of sight to your wildly important goals.
● Focus on the Wildly Important - simplifying your strategic intent
● More with less: How to achieve real leverage to produce extraordinary results
● Engagement - you want performance only passion and engagement can produce
● A cadence of shared accountability - people work hardest to avoid disappointing their team
● Keeping a compelling scoreboard - Implementing meaningful measures that motivate your team to win
● Executing in the face of a whirlwind of distraction
● Implementing the execution process and sustainment
Your peers will be there: An essential event for today’s fast-paced, team-centred, results-orientated market, join Business leaders, department heads, project managers, entrepreneurs and change management professionals.
The 4 Disciplines of Execution - Focus your team's energy on a winnable game.
AUCKLAND - 10TH SEPTEMBER
9.00am to 5.00pm
AmCham NZ MEMBERS groups of 4+ - $750 inc gst