The 50th Annual General Meeting of The American Chamber of Commerce in New Zealand Inc. will be held at AUT University, Room WG308, Sir Paul Reeves Building, 2 Governor Fitzroy Place (off Mayoral Drive or St Paul's St), Auckland City - 55 Wellesley St, Auckland 1010
on Thursday 30th May 2019 at 5.00pm
2. Confirmation of the Minutes of the 48th Annual General Meeting, held 25th May 2018
3. Matters arising from the Minutes
4. Presentation of the Presidents Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended 31/12/18
5. Election of officers of the Board
6. Election of Honorary appointments
Honorary Auditor: REB Group Ltd
Honorary Solicitor: Minter Ellison Rudd Watts
7. New Constitution
8. General Business
Please advise if you are able to attend or wish to submit an apology.
A copy of the proposed new constitution will be emailed to all members prior to the AGM.
For those attending we will email the Presidents Report, the 2018 AGM Minutes and the 31/12/18 audited accounts just before the meeting.
We thank you for your continued support.
A reception will directly follow on from the AGM and a separate invite will be sent shortly