The 51st Annual General Meeting of The American Chamber of Commerce in New Zealand Inc. will be held by webinar on
Friday 10th July 2020 at 4.00pm
2. Confirmation of the Minutes of the 50th Annual General Meeting, held 30th May 2019
3. Matters arising from the Minutes
4. Presentation of the Presidents Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended 31/12/19
5. Election of officers of the Board
6. Election of Honorary appointments
Honorary Auditor: REB Group Ltd
Honorary Solicitor: Minter Ellison Rudd Watts
7. General Business
Please advise if you:
Wish to attend or
Wish to submit an apology and/or provide a proxy to the President.
Wish to attend via a webinar
The Presidents Report, the 2019 AGM Minutes and the 31/12/19 audited accounts will be sent to members just before the meeting.
We thank you for your continued support.
There will be a reception after the AGM but please note the Government's rules for everyone at COVID19 Alert Level 1.