Doing business with the USA
Export NZ Waikato & AmCham invite you to "Doing Business with the USA" seminar.
The US is New Zealand's third largest export market and presents significant opportunities. Come along and hear from experts who can assist you to enter and do business in the US market and from those who have been successful there.
State of US/NZ Relations & Select USA– US Embassy
Critical Success Factors when doing business with the USA – Duncan Catanach, NZTE
Panel: Important learnings from established businesses trading in the US to assist businesses setting up in the USA- things to look out for.
- Paul Grey, CEO, ExportX, who will talk about the latest developments in e-commerce/Amazon.
- Niall Fuller, CEO, Hunter Filling Systems
- Dan Hansen, MD, MSM Sales Specialists
- Roger Wakelin, CEO, Simcro Ltd
- Peter Wren-Hilton, CEO, Wharf42
Panel: Expert insights from renowned/worldwide service providers:
- US Taxation - Lance Morris, Director-Operations, US Global tax
- Immigration, Legal & US Regulatory Affairs -Ada Echetebu, Attorney & Partner, Norris Legal Consulting
- IP - Ian Finch, Partner, James & Wells
- International Trade Finance /Banking – David Barnett, Manager Trade & Supply Chain, ANZ Bank
- Credit insurance – Chris Murphy, Business Development Manager, Coface Australia - NZ Agency
2.00 pm to 5.30 pm followed by networking and refreshments.
Sport Waikato, Brian Perry Sports House, Trust Waikato Room. Akoranga Road, WINTEC Rotokauri Campus, Hamilton
To book email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharon Robertson, Executive Officer, Waikato