The 53rd Annual General Meeting of The American Chamber of Commerce in New Zealand Inc.
on Wednesday 2nd June 2022 at 5.00pm
Venue: Russell McVeagh's offices,Level 30, Vero Centre, 48 Shortland Street, Auckland, 1010
2. Confirmation of the Minutes of the 52nd Annual General Meeting
3. Matters arising from the Minutes
4. Presentation of the Presidents Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended 31/12/21
5. Election of officers of the Board
6. Election of Honorary appointments
Honorary Auditor: REB Group Ltd
Honorary Solicitor: Minter Ellison Rudd Watts
7. General Business
Please advise if you are able to attend or wish to submit an apology.
For those attending we will email the Presidents Report, the 2021 AGM Minutes and the 31/12/21 audited accounts just before the meeting.
We thank you for your continued support.
A reception will directly follow on from the AGM and a separate invite will be sent shortly