Seven New Zealand startups with US market ambitions are set to showcase at TechCrunch Disrupt in San Francisco this week, as part of an in-market immersion week in Silicon Valley organised by ecentre, the business incubator hosted at Massey University.
The Kiwi startup founders, recent graduates of ecentre’s Sprint Global programme, will join around 10,000 people interested in the startup and technology world at TechCrunch Disrupt SF 2019. A New Zealand Pavilion in Startup Alley, hosted by ecentre, will provide a valuable opportunity for the startups to showcase their tech products, platforms and services at the event.
The startups showcasing at TechCrunch, as part of the ecentre’s New Zealand Pavilion, include:
• Bee Intelligence – software and technology for precision apiculture from bee hive to honey jar
• Demandlytix - real time consumer demand platform to help business planning
• iLose - weight loss app for coaches and their clients
• Narrative Muse - an artificial intelligence company that engages audiences and predicts demand for women-focused content
• PICMI - the seasonal staffing solution - hiring and working made easy!
• Sparrows – real time freight tracking, monitoring and alerts for the supply chain
• Trickle - maximising hospitality venues by tracking every drop of beer poured on tap