19 x best-selling author and entrepreneur Seth Godin has been transforming the business landscape for decades with his ethical and multifaceted approach to business growth.
It's with great pleasure that we invite you to Seth Godin Live.
Sharing your ideas with the right people is critical to your business growth, but being heard over the noise of the digital age is more challenging than ever before.
During this fast-paced seminar, Seth will share practical tips on how to stand out from the competition and make an impact by sharing powerful stories that spread.
Your best work can’t wait. Join us.
YOU WILL LEARN
At this interactive seminar, Seth Godin will equip you with essential skills to implement effective marketing strategies, drive change and stimulate business growth. You will learn how to:
· Build a framework for creating products/services people really want
· Rethink your target market - be remarkable to those that count
· Use the power of story-telling - articulating your business message in a way that resonates
· Stand out in an overcrowded marketplace
· Turn your customers into evangelists
· Forge meaningful connections in the digital age
· Do work that changes people and leaves a lasting impact
“Quit or be exceptional. Average is for losers."
ABOUT SETH GODIN
Known as “the ultimate entrepreneur for the information age”, Seth Godin’s accomplishments are numerous, they include:
· Author of 19 New York Times best-selling books
· Founder of two famed companies: Squidoo and Yoyodyne (acquired by Yahoo for $30 million in 1998)
· Creator of one of the world’s most popular blogs, with over 1 million readers
· Inducted into the American Marketing Association’s Hall of Fame in 2018
· Thinkers 50: Ranked #34 (2019), #33 (2017), #23 (2015), and #17 (2011)
· Creator of several powerful workshops including altMBA and The Marketing Seminar.
Stand out. Speak up. Be remarkable.
AmCham members save $45 on Premium tickets.
Sydney - 15th May | Melbourne - 18th May | Auckland - 20th May | Singapore - 22nd May
Early Bird prices pre 27 March 2020:
Premium Individual tickets $550.00 inc GST
Premium Groups of 10+ $495.00 inc GST
- Access to complete program
- Preferential seating
- Notebook and program
- Morning tea break - refreshments provided
VIP Tickets $995.00 inc GST
Only 100 available!
- Exclusive Meet & Greet with Seth Godin at VIP lunch
- VIP lounge with barista coffee on arrival
- VIP plated lunch
- Exclusive networking opportunities with Australia's business leaders
- Seating in front rows
- Priority to ask Seth questions during his presentation
- VIP lanyard and bespoke VIP bag
- A signed copy of Seth’s latest book, This is Marketing